About Unger Global
Unger was founded in 1964 by Henry and Barbara Unger in the attic of the home of Barbara's grandmother in Hamburg, Germany. While the original intent was to manufacture window cleaning products, the company soon expanded its product line in order to become the market leader in the Sanitary Supply and Retail Cleaning Fields. Adopting this as the company's mission, Unger strives to produce high quality, innovative tools that help professionals clean more productively and safely, as well as offer superior customer service to both end-users and distributors.
Today, Unger is an international company and has been manufacturing professional cleaning tools for more than 40 years. It has offices and manufacturing facilities in the United States and Germany, and sales offices in the United Kingdom, and India. Unger now provides innovative cleaning solutions to more than 80 countries worldwide.
From the moment Unger was founded, more than 40 years ago, it has endeavored to:
- Count its customers as its most important asset
- Produce quality cleaning tools designed to improve worker efficiency and building sanitation
- Provide solutions that yield cleaner, healthier buildings
Unger's success is primarily due to bright, talented people who work well together ensuring the company reaches its goals.
Vision and Values
Unger will be a world class provider of innovative cleaning and maintenance solutions.
At Unger we…
- Respect each other in a fun, multicultural environment,
- Value customers, employees and suppliers as partners and treat them openly, honestly and with integrity,
- Are empowered to take initiative in order to achieve shared goals and objectives,
- Value world class quality in everything we do.